Huron County Board of Mental Health and Addiction Services (MHAS): Benefits information provided by: Huron County Mental Health and Addiction Services (MHAS) Board

Since the cost of healthcare can be a significant barrier to persons obtaining needed treatment, the Huron County Mental Health and Addiction Services (MHAS) Board provides financial assistance for county residents in need of behavioral healthcare services. If you have other questions, please call the MHAS Board at 419-668-8649 or call Firelands Counseling & Recovery Services of Huron County at 419-663-3737 or 1-800-242-5393.

Alcohol, Drug Addiction & Mental Health Services (ADAMhs) Board of Huron County

Record last updated: Nov 28 2018 12:04PM
Add To Favorites In PHR

Edit This Listing ยป


  • Physical Address:
    130 Shady Lane Drive
    Building D
    Norwalk, OH 44857
    View Map

Phone Numbers

  • (419) 668-8649


  • (419) 663-8649

Other Topics That May Be Useful

  based on review(s)
Rate This Agency


Save Review   Cancel

All comments are subject to review. If it's decided that a comment is inappropriate then it will be deleted from the site.

User Reviews


Driving Walking/Biking Public Transit  Get Directions